Time for Some Fun!





Sometimes you need to take a break, right? It is essential to laugh! For one, you'll breathe easier.
“Ninety percent of laughs involve deep exhalations,” says Dr. Dacher Keltner. “When you exhale, your heart rate and blood pressure go down and you enter a calmer state. This effect may very well be the reason you feel a sense of relief from laughing.”

You'll bond better.
"Partners who tell kind, lighthearted jokes and share laughter to defuse tension, tend to have better marriages," says Dr. John Gottman. "It could be as easy as establishing a word or phrase that’s funny (and random) enough to automatically end any argument – like “pork chop!”

You'll beat stress.
Just the anticipation of laughing decreases the stress hormones dopac, cortisol, and epinephrine by 38, 39, and 70 percent respectively, according to researchers in California. And when researchers at the University of Maryland showed short movie clips to study participants, those who watched funny films experienced a 22 percent increase in blood flow to their hearts.
You'll stay healthier.
Not only does a chuckle release tension, it also keeps you healthy. People who laugh 10-25 times daily face fewer diseases than those who laugh outside that range, according to a 2009 study in the International Journal of Medical Sciences.
You'll do better work.
Whatever the scenario, according to a Men's Health survey of nearly 600 men, 73 percent said that having a sense of humour made them better at their jobs.


.  .  .  .  .

So, who is ready for some laughteeeeeeer???? I am! Let's get started:)

  • Dogs cannot operate MRI scanners, but cats can.
  • The mountains are not just funny, they're hill areas.
  • Well, to be frank, I'd have to change my name.
  • What I if told you that you read the sentence wrong?
  • Ban pre-shredded cheese; make America grate again.
  • My mood ring's missing and I don't know how I feel about that.
  • Crushing pop cans is soda pressing.
  • Big shout to all my fingers; I can always count on them, to my spine; he's got my back, to my arms; they're always at my side, and to my feet; they're with me every step of the way.
  • Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • Two chemists walked into a bar. The first says "I'll have a glass of H2O." The second says "I'll have H2O, too" and dies.
  • Biology is the only science where multiplying and dividing is the same thing.
  • If you put root beer in a square glass it just becomes beer.
  • Two blood cells meet and fall in love, but it was all in vein.


Hope you guys liked this break from intense posts:)






OMADG












Comments

  1. 😂😂😂
    Oh, gracious!
    Yes, Jo, that was a good post!
    I have one!
    Two men walk into a bar and say, "ouch." 😝
    Thanks for this post, Jo!

    God Bless!
    Noah
    Love Laughing. Live Longer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do You Find Hopiness?

Failures Or Lessons?

Irony