Dear Women

   Image result for a broken vase is repaired by gold japanese saying



     I was scrolling down my FB feed while I was in class (very irresponsible of me) and I happened upon an old friend's baby gender reveal video. I had seen certain pictures of her belly growing and was delighted that the time had come to see the gender of the baby. As I watched the video (in silence) I saw my friend and her husband run up to the little soccer ball and kick it. Hot pink dust flew into the air and spread like water hitting the shore on a windy day. I saw her face light up and the mass of people begin to circulate her and her husband to congratulate them.

     The amount of people celebrating, hugging, and smiling for the coming of a beautiful little girl was tear jerking. I saw the joy in her grandma's eyes, in the soon-to-be uncle and her closest friends. All these people waiting cheering for the little princess.

And I realize, how valuable this little person is.

     There’s a reason why most love songs you hear (and most songs in general) you hear are about women. Whether they be respectful or not, they are concentrated on women. They describe her soft skin, her eyes, her voice, and all her feminine features. Some songs describe her as being strong and relentless. Others say how they can't live with them but can’t live without them.

Dear Women,

     Do you realize your value? Do you realize that We, throughout History have been the inspiration to great works of art? We have played key roles in war and contributed to peace. We are fierce! Hurricanes are named after us! Women, women of the world! Rise up and claim your place and set the pace to which others follow. The world needs us!

     The world needs us to stay true to who we are, to not go against our nature. The Creator has deemed YOU worthy. The Creator of this entire world looked down from the Heavens and decided that it needed YOU! Those around us depend on our intuition and in our ability to make the world around us more beautiful.

     Let us be a place to which people come to rest, to where they find comfort. Not because we are perfect but because in our imperfections, we still have the ability to become masterpieces. For the Lord says, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Cor 12:9).

(now, read the bolded and believe...)











Special thanks to my sister, Maria, for writing this.
(I wanted to write on for men, but my Dad will do a better job tomorrow.
.. if I can get him to lol)

*OMADG*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do You Find Hopiness?

Failures Or Lessons?

Irony