The Dance of You and God





So, this is a song I wrote yesterday...It's called "Know More." (Actually, during the recording, I felt an ant climb on me, and it was disgusting because it was on my neck. I did not freak out outwardly bc of the recording, but inwardly- I was thinking "Why is there a stupid ant in a tree?!")



This is a letter I wrote on 02/19/18 as if God were telling me this. He is telling you this. Read as if He were on His knees in front of you with clasped hands and a tear-stained face.


Beloved child, the joy of My existence
I ask one more thing of you. 
Try to see yourself the way I, see you. 
You are beyond any fathomable explanation. 
Hear My voice- My plea, I beg you, and believe! 
What more am I to do? What will it take of Me? 
What will it take for you to accept these words into your broken, beautiful heart? 
I will do anything so you can believe that you are priceless to Me. 
I am willing to again die on a splintered, hard, heavy wooden cross 
just so you might see My crazy love for you. 
My oxygen, My garden, tell Me. 
I love you, and will forever. 
You are never too far gone, Beloved. 
Never.
-Daddy

You are beautiful. (Psalm 45:11)

You are loved (Jer. 31:3)

You are chosen (John 15:16)

You are God's handiwork (Eph. 2:10)

You are strong (Psalm 68:35)

You are protected (Psalm 121:3)

You are forgiven (Psalm 103:12)

You have a purpose (Jer. 29:11)

You are accepted (Eph. 1:6)

You are the apple of His eye (Zachariah 2:8)

You are members of God's house (Eph. 2:19)


Comments

  1. Hello a Child of God. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you as a child of God and about your in composing poems and reading. I am so much blessed by your poem on the blog post. It is moving, strengthening ,enriching and encouraging. And the list of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ is awesome. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do You Find Hopiness?

Failures Or Lessons?

Irony